Scott Martin attributes his success as a professional angler to versatility. Instead of a master of one technique, his goals include the highest level of proficiency from technique to technique, water body to water body. But versatility for Martin does not stop at simply attracting strikes. He's keenly aware that it takes fish in the live well to win. Within the development of all‐new TCS (Tournament Concept Series) bass rods, Martin's designs deliver a concise set of tour‐ready rods that not only focus on power and sensitivity, but also casting accuracy, maintaining hook hold and supreme balance to ward off fatigue. At the core of all Scott Martin TCS rods are 30-Ton carbon fiber blanks. As Martin describes it, knowledge is power and being able to feel and understand every bump and tap a lure makes, or respond to every move a fish makes, allows him to respond correctly. Even the crankbait rod is 30-Ton carbon fiber. In Martin's game plan, there's no application for fiberglass.
- Scott Martin designed rods for tournament concept fishing
- All rods have been designed for specific tournament applications
- 30-Ton carbon, ultra sensitive blank construction
- Customized C-40X carbon reel seats on casting and spinning
- Hard aluminum oxide guide inserts for use with braided line