Unique, easy to use data files for fishing, diving & boating on a microSD memory card stored inside Adapter - works with 2 card slot sizes!
Data files are a compilation of public waypoints from dozens of resources created to save you time. Planning your next trip couldn't be easier - select the area to visit, find nearby reef sites, plan your route and visit more locations than ever before. Arrive at a site and it's crowded? Look up another nearby site and off you go. Having all GPS numbers for an area really does save you time.
Includes waypoints for artificial reefs, shipwrecks, ledges, holes, mooring buoys, natural reefs, islands, inlets, marine boundaries, lobstering and spearfishing rules (waypoints vary by county). Rules and regulations indicated for many reef sites and mooring buoys, a unique feature not found elsewhere. Site features include date sunk, description materials, latitude, longitude, depth, relief and more.
GPX Files - Import waypoints into your GPS or GPS software.
KML Files - View reefs and marine boundaries in satellite view with Google Earth® on your computer, tablet or phone.
PDF Files - View & print lists of coordinates using Adobe Acrobat®.
GPS Unit Files included for the most popular brands - insert the chip, select your menu items to import waypoints.
You need compatible software (not included) installed on your devices. Files on this card contain waypoint locations only - maps and nautical charts underlay waypoints when viewing on your software.
Data files for each County included on this card:
Unit Files for Garmin® Humminbird® Lowrance® Raymarine® Simrad® and Standard Horizon®
- Over 215 GPS Coordinates for Monroe County-Lower Keys includes waypoints for Reef Site Coordinate Data Files for Bahia Honda, Big Pine Key, Key West, Dry Tortugas and more. Includes santuary boundaries, mooring buoys, spearfishing rules and no-lobstering zones.
- MicroSD memory card and SD adapter. Use data files stored on memory card on your GPS unit, computer, tablet, and smartphone. Software to read data files not included.
- Includes waypoints for shipwrecks, artificial and natural reefs, ledges and holes, islands and inlets, marine boundaries, spearfishing and lobstering rules (varies by county).
- Save time, eliminate manual entry of GPS numbers into your GPS unit. Why spend hours typing in waypoints when you can upload our files in minutes.
- No more searching for GPS numbers, we have done the research for you, all waypoints neatly listed in our handy files.