• Carbon Fiber Drag System
• 10 stainless steel shielded bearings + 1 instant stop anti-reverse bearing
• Uniquely engineered core structure includes two stainless steel ball bearings supporting the main shaft.
• These bearings stabilize the main shaft for precise rotation and give added endurance.
• Double bearing support system prevents torsional twisting and shaft misalignment that robs power and causes shuddering under heavy loads. It will withstand extreme lateral forces.
• All metal body with synthetic compound to provide superior strength and comfortable holding.
Put the bold look of a KastKing® Blade Spinning Reel on your spinning rod!Product Details:
Blade 2000 Weight(oz/g) 9.24oz/ 262g / Max Drag(LB/KG) 22LB/ 10KG / Gear Ratio 5.1:1 / Line Capacity (mm/m) 0.15mm/180m, 0.18/150, 0.20/100 / Monofilament Capacity (lbs/yds) 4Lb/155 Yds, 6/110, 8/80
Blade 3000 Weight(oz/g) 9.7oz/ 275g / Max Drag(LB/KG) 22LB/ 10KG / Gear Ratio 5.1:1 / Line Capacity (mm/m) 0.20mm/200m, 0.25/150, 0.30/100 / Monofilament Capacity (lbs/yds) 6Lb/210 Yds, 8/170, 10/140
Blade 4000 Weight(oz/g) 12.840z/ 364g / Max Drag(LB/KG) 26.5LB/ 12KG / Gear Ratio 5.5:1 / Line Capacity (mm/m) 0.30mm/180m, 0.35/120, 0.40/100 / Monofilament Capacity (lbs/yds) 8Lb/220 Yds, 10/165, 12/130
Blade 5000 Weight(oz/g) 13.85oz/ 385g / Max Drag(LB/KG) 26.5LB/ 12KG / Gear Ratio 5.5:1 / Line Capacity (mm/m) 0.35mm/180m, 0.40/140, 0.50/100 / Monofilament Capacity (lbs/yds) 10Lb/275 Yds, 12/220, 15/160
- Blade's ergonomically designed all metal reel foot is clad in a synthetic compound that insulates the angler in cold conditions for longer casting comfort.
- A computer balanced rotor, CNC machined aluminum spool and handle, and standard equipment carbon fiber drag washers that provide impressive smooth stopping power bring even more high-tech value to the KastKing Blade.
- The Blade offers everything you could ask for in a spinning reel. 10 + 1 shielded stainless steel bearings, a stainless steel main shaft, and precision machined gears within its unique, lightened metal body make it tough spinning gear fishing package combo to beat.
- The KastKing® Blade doesn't cut corner - it cuts to the chase. Available in 2000, 3000, 4000, and 5000 class sizes, Blade has a great power to weight ratio. KastKing® Blade 2000 and 3000 have 22 LB/ 10 KG of drag and the 4000 and 5000 have an impressive 26.5 LB/ 12 KG of drag power.
- KastKing's Giving Back Sale gives thanks and savings back to customers before the Thanksgiving holiday. We want to show our appreciation to our amazing customers and fans who put KastKing® on the map in 2015. It's been a banner year for KastKing® marked by: winning a coveted "Best of Show" product award at ICAST, the development, manufacturing and introduction of dozens of new fishing tackle products, becoming a supplier to major sporting goods retail stores, partnering with other major companies, and breaking company sales records. KastKing® is showing thanks by slashing prices until November 30th, 2015 across our entire catalog. Other brands charge premiums for so-called fame, but we cut prices!Perfect Christmas Gift For our Fisherman!